Tower of Epilepsy Tower of Epilepsy

Still don't think so

Maybe if u did have epilepsy we wouldn't have to see more of... These.

Tower scaling Tower scaling

Slightly interesting for about... What ZERO seconds?

lolghurt responds:

FUCK YOU!

Shotgun Shotgun

Nice message

I know I'm not surtax but it's a zero from me.

BlackL's Button Tutorial BlackL's Button Tutorial

Not good.

Guide was absolutely unnecessary, you left out invisible buttons altogether, the pause button wasn't what I expected, but its these... Below average... Flashes that make the extremely good tutorials stand out. 1/10 for doing that.

BlackL responds:

I can understand what you are saying. I should've done better, i hope the next time if i make something. It will be more organized.

Pop Them Bubbles Pop Them Bubbles

Absolutely nothing special

You need better ideas. Dirt bubbles e.g. don't pop.

Laser pong Laser pong

Awesome work.

Never before have I seen such a show of talent. The actionscripting and theory involved in it. The amazing graphics that must have taken you years and the perfect pitching of the music to the pong game, it's a true inspiration to all Newgrounders.

The amzingness of Sp3000's submissions shocks me even now! Pong. What an absolutely unique idea! I never would have imagined a game with two expertly drawn rectangles hitting a ball. Bravo bravo! This is the most splendid show of actionscripting I have ever seen.

If you are looking for ways to improve, look no more! It needs no improvement.

Forget that ridiculous "mouse.hide()". It is the lack of this that essentuates the skill and precision you made in this game. You adjusted the paddles to exact precision. In fact this has got to be the best submission on Newgrounds!

This is better than Salad Fingers whooping P-Bot's ass in Newgrounds Rumble, better than some fast thing in Waterlollies, better than a guy riding in a tank with a gun or some portal jumping puzzle, this is the absolute BEST thing I have ever seen. How could you shock me time and time again with these amazing submissions.

Seriously, you really have to make a collaborative with the best artists here on Newgrounds like jmtb02 and make "The Ultimate Flash" ever submitted ANYWHERE.

-From your biased friend, DeadSoulReaper

FlashZoids FlashZoids

Yeh...

pretty good...

what is the script to make something go out one side of the screen and come back on the other side??? thanks. don't mean to be a noob soz

Man-in-a-bush responds:

Lol, ill pm you with the code.

Thanks.

Man-in-a-bush

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

That was awesome

Just one thing, with Hank's last level... I killed 23 guys and it wasn't over??? Why???

Interactive Buddy v.1.01 Interactive Buddy v.1.01

DIE BUSH

SEE HOW YOU LIKE BEING MISSILED! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!

KABOOM!

P.S. awesome game...

Throw Me Throw Me

Great Flash

One of the most enjoyed flashes I've played in quite a while. Great work!